- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Education Policymakers Network: the power of peer learning and exchange
24. Januar, 15:00 - 15:45Kostenlos
The Education Policymakers Network was established by Salzburg Global Seminar, with support from the Lego Foundation, in 2021. The network connects policymakers from different countries to work, learn and innovate together. It is designed to help support and sustain education reform around the need to develop a breadth of skills – cognitive, creative, physical, social and emotional – in young and school-aged learners.
This interactive panel discussion takes place as part of the Learning Planet Festival. It will be an opportunity to hear from three of the policymakers, from Brazil, Kenya and Scotland, who have been involved with the Education Policymakers Network from its beginnings. They will talk about the value and importance of peer learning, especially at a time when education systems around the world are embarking of processes of profound transformation.
- 24. Januar
15:00 - 15:45
- K-12, SEL, Social Emotional Learning
- Learning Planet Institute
- Salzburg Global Seminar
- Hinweise an das edusiia Team (z. B. zusätzliche Schlagwörter)
- SEL, Social Emotional Learning, K-12
1. März - 2. März
25. März, 10:00 - 17:00
20. September - 22. September